from the Holy Quran
Our Lord! Grant us good in this world and good in the life to come and keep us safe from the torment of the Fire
Hijab is Eemaan
Allah in the name of The Most Affectionate, the Merciful.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Deen-e-Talim, Quran quiz, islamic quiz, holy quran question
1. How many Suras are in Holy Qur'an? 114.
2. How many verses are in Holy Qur'an? 6236.
3. How many dots are in Holy Qur'an? 1015030.
4. How many fatha are in Holy Qur'an? 93243
5. How many kasra are in Holy Qur'an? 39586
6. How many Raque are in Holy Qur'an? 1000.
7. How many stops, Waqf are in Holy Qur'an? 5098.
8. How many Thashdeed are in Holy Qur'an? 19253.
9. How many letters are in Holy Qur'an? 323671
10. How many damma are in Holy Qur'an? 4808.
11. How many Madd are in Holy Qur'an? 1771
12. How many words are in Holy Qur'an? 77701, some say 77437, Allahu 'Alum
13. How many parts of Holy Qur'an? 30.
14. How many times is Bismillahir Rahmaanir Raheem is repeated? 114.
15. How many Sura start with Bismillahir Rahmaanir Raheem? 113.
16. How many times is the word 'Qur'an' repeated in Holy Qur'an? 70.
17. Which is the longest Sura of Holy Qur'an? Al-Baqarah.
18. Which is the best drink mentioned in Holy Qur'an? Milk.
19. The best eatable thing mentioned in Holy Quran is? Honey.
20. Which is the shortest Sura of Holy Qur'an? Kausar.
21. The longest verse of Holy Quran is in which Sura? Al-Baqarah verse 282
22. The most disliked thing by Allah Ta'ala though Halal is? Divorce
23. Which letter is used for the most time in Holy Quran? Alif
24. Which letter is used the least in the Holy Qur'an? Zaa.
25. Which is the best night mentioned in Holy Qur'an? Night of Qadar.
26. Which is the best month mentioned in Holy Qur'an? Ramadhan
27. Which is the biggest animal mentioned in Holy Qur'an? Elephant.
28. Which is the smallest animal mentioned in Holy Qur'an? Mosquito
29. How many words are in the longest Sura of Holy Qur'an? 25500.
30. How many words are in the smallest Sura of Holy Qur'an? 42
31. Which Sura of Holy Quran is called the mother of Qur'an? Sura Fatihah
32. How many Sura start with Al-Hamdulillah? Five; Fatihah, Inaam, Kahf, Saba & Fatir.
33. Which Sura has the same number of verses as the number of Sura of Holy Qur'an? Takwir, 114 verses.
34. How many Sura's name is only one letter? Three; Qaf, Sad & Noon.
35. How many Sura start with word 'Inna '? Four; Sura Fatha, Nuh,Qadr, Kausar.
36. Which verse has the longest continuous string of related letters? 15:22 fa-asqaynaakumoohu
37. Which Sura are called Musabbahat? Isra, Hadeed, Hashr, Juma, Taghabun & Aala.
38. How many Sura are Makkahi and how many are Madni? Makki 86, Madni 28.
39. Which Sura is from the name of tribe of Holy Prophet? Quresh
40. Which Sura is called the heart of Holy Qur'an? Yaseen.
41. In which Sura is the name of Allah repeated five times? Sura al-Haj.
42. Which Suras are named Azaiam? Sajdah, Fussilat, Najum & Alaq.
43. Which Sura is the name of one Holy war? Sura Ahzaab.
44. Which Sura is the name of one metal? Sura Hadeed
45. Which Sura does not starts with Bismillah? Sura Tauba.
46. Which Sura is called 'Aroos-ul-Qur'an', the Bride of the Qur'an? Sura Rahman.
47. Which Sura is considered as 1/3 of holy Qur'an? Al-Ikhlas.
48. The name of how many Sura are without dot? Fatihah, Raad, Tur, Rum, Masad.
49. In which Sura does Bismillah appear twice? Sura Naml.
50. How many Sura start with the Initials ( Mukette'at ) 29
51. Which Sura was revealed twice? Sura Fatihah.
52. In which Sura is the backbiter condemned? Sura Humaza.
53. In which Sura is the name of Allah repeated in every verse? Sura Mujadala.
54. In which Sura does the letter 'Fa' did not appear? Fatihah.
55. Which Sura are called Muzetain? Falaq & Nas.
56. Which are those Sura if their names are reversed remain the same? Lael & Tabbat.
57. Which is that Sura if its first letter is remove becomes the name of one of the cities of Saudi Arab? Sajdah
58. Which Suras starts with word ' Tabara Kallazi' Mulk & Furqan
59. Makkan Suras were revealed in how many years? 13 years
60. Madani Sura were revealed in how many years? 10 years.
61. Which Suras start with word Qad? Mujadala & Momenoon.
62. Which Sura is related to Hazrat Ali? Sura Adiyat.
63. How many Sura are in 30th Chapter? 37.
64. Which Sura has every verse ending with letter 'Dal '? Ikhlas.
65. Which Sura is revealed in respect of Ahle Bayt? Sura Dahr/Insan
66. Which Sura every verse ends with letter 'Ra ' Kauser.
67. In which Sura is the creation of human beings mentioned? Sura Hijr verse 26.
68. In which Sura are the regulations for prisoners of war mentioned? Sura Nisa
69. Which Sura deals with the laws of marriage? Sura Nisa.
70. Which Sura if its name is reversed becomes the name of one bird? Sura Rum.
71. In which Sura is the story of the worship of cow of Bani Israeel mentioned? Sura Taha.
72. In which Sura is the law of inheritance mentioned? Sura Nisa.
73. In which Sura is the Hijra of the Holy Prophet mentioned? Sura Anfal.
74. In which Sura are the 27 Attributes of Allah mentioned? Sura Hadeed.
|The significance of the
The Black Stone is one of the stones of the Kabaa. Its significance is that it is the only surviving stone from the original structure built by Abraham and Ishmael
Duas from Holy Quran
Say you, He is Allah, the one.
Allah the Independent, Care free.
Holy Quran:An-Nasr (The Help)
When the help of Allah and victory come.
|Holy Quran :
Say you, I came in the refuge of the Lord of all mankind
Duas of Falaq
Say you, 'I take refuge with the Lord of Daybreak.
From the evil of all creatures
Holy tell about Ramdhan
Fasting is another unique moral and spiritual characteristic of Islam. Literally defined, fasting means